Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Training
Why the need to take DG courses?
AVGO Training Academy provides a wide range of certified training in all aspects of Dangerous Goods Regulations and Soft Skills Development. All our courses are of the highest standard for the ultimate learning experience.
Certain rules and regulations demand to be followed when dealing with highly Dangerous or hazardous goods. DG Specialists, Experts, or cargo agents in the Freight Industry, are required to be ready to handle such shipments. The purpose of DGR Training is to prevent environmental risks and accidents when transporting DG. Ensuring the safety of the people, carrier, and port.
Learn about DG to handle and transport the right way in compliance with IATA regulations.
By the end of each course, students can
- Apply the Dangerous Goods transport Regulations correctly
- Identify and classify Dangerous Goods
- Label and pack Dangerous goods following IATA Regulations
- Follow and implement safety precautions and emergency procedures for DG
- Properly fill up declaration forms
- Understand legal aspects and provisions for DG
- Receive official certificate upon passing the exam
- Cargo Staff
- Ground handling staff
- The staff of freight forwarder companies
- Airline cargo staff
- Operation Managers
- Warehouse Staff
- Logistics Specialist
- Transport Drivers
- Passenger handling staff